Friday, April 20, 2007

Classic Collection

Classic Collection

Okay here is the deal.... I live in Karachi and in the mid of April its extremely hot here not to mention the total blackouts and the load-shedding happening nowadays on a daily basis. Now at night when the weather cools off I want to go out and party with my friends and family. But alas, I need shoes, shoes which can withstand the 'partying' and yet remain 'cool' in the hot and humid climate here. Surprisingly on my last shopping spree I came across some classic yet unresistable black evening pieces by at the local Marie Claire outlet at Bata. Here are some of the interesting ones.




These shoes are simple, classic, formal and 'cool' so when you are in town for some great pieces, do check them out at the local Marie Claire outlet.

No comments: